Two Left Feet Dance Lessons 407-297-9048
Private social dance lessons from the Dancing Doctor (Ph.D., Natural Health) are available by appointment only. Studio: 407-297-9048. Two Left Feet Dance Lessons has been in business since 2006. Please read or write my Goggle reviews. The curriculum is especially designed to teach people how to dance who think they have no rhythm and/or have two left feet. Two real-life Dance Lesson examples:
1) One student had a limp from a motorcycle accident. We worked around the limp by giving him special dance steps for his wedding dance. Don’t let that upset you because leading is NOT about a man knowing steps, instead leading is about upper-body skill to communicate the steps he wants his follower to make. They did a wonderful job.
2) Another student was legally blind, but wanted to dance his first dance with his soon-to-be bride. How did we do it? I chose dance steps that he would use both hands to hold his partner - no one-handed moves. This way he couldn’t see her, but he knew where she was at all times. For anyone who did not know the couple, they didn’t know he was blind because they danced a beautiful first dance together.
My name is Diana Jo Rossano and I learned how to dance ballet as a child. As an adult, I assisted a world-class horse trainer to train trail-riding horses. (If I can train a horse, I can train people to dance.) In 1995, I learned ballroom dance at Arthur Murray Dance Studio. In 2006, I started Two Left Feet Dance Lessons to help beginners learn to dance for economical prices. If there is one thing I am certain about from my many years of teaching:
If you can stumble, you can learn to dance.
No rhythm? Two left feet?
Doesn’t matter. Yes, you can regain your rhythm - I can show you how. Rhythm is a natural gift from God to all humans and animals. Watch the video for proof. The video is at the bottom of this page is a fine example in support of my theory about dancing. So, what am I saying about rhythm? Please know, you have only lost connection with your rhythm and it is just dormant or sleeping. Yes, you can regain connection with your rhythm, and I believe I can help. I Call to make an appointment.
Of course, we will continue to work on your rhythm as you progress with your dance lessons. The initial rhythm dance lesson for $10 will begin the process.
A one-hour, private dance lesson is $60 for couples or for singles. Please take $10 off your first dance lesson when you mention visiting this website. No checks. Please add a $15 service fee for charge cards and debit cards. Cash is preferred.
Ninety-Nine percent of all wedding music must be edited so the performance is about two and a half minutes in duration. I will edit one song for free. You can chose how many dance lessons you want. I suggest the five, one-hour dance lessons.
If you have two songs for your performance, then you will need 10 dance lessons. Three songs requires 15 dance lessons. I still edit the music to 2.5 minutes and for FREE. Call 407-297-9048 for additional questions.
Please read what my students say about me: reviews
Location and Hours of Operation:
One mile west of I4 (exit number 94) and 434. Monday through Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to last dance lesson at 8:30 p.m. Closed Sundays.
Dance Classes taught: (Download Where to Dance Orlando list now.)
· Cha Cha
· Bachatta (Basic Slow Latin Dance)
· Free-style dancing (for club dancing)
· Girls Night Out or a Brides Maid Party
· Hustle (from the ‘70’s)
· Meringue (Latin Dance)
· Rumba (sometimes called, “the basic box.”)
· Shoe Tips Before you buy dance shoes, please read this to save time and money.
· Waltz (social)
Just minutes from surrounding Orlando area cities: Winter Park, Florida -32793, ; Sanford, Florida, 32771, ; Orlando, Florida - 32801, ; Longwood, Florida - 32779, ; Altamonte Springs, Florida - 32701, ; Sanford, Florida - 32773, ; Longwood, Florida 32750, ; Orlando, Florida 32807, ; Orlando, Florida 32808, ; Orlando, Florida 32810, ; Maitland, Florida 32751, ; Oviedo, Florida 32765, ; Apopka, Florida 32703, ; Maitland, Florida 32794, ; Orlando, Florida 32804, ; Apopka, Florida 32712, ; Orlando, Florida 32806, ; Orlando, Florida 32802, ; Orlando, Florida 32803, ; Lake Mary, Florida 32746, ; Winter Springs, Florida 32708, ; Oviedo, Florida 32766, ; Orlando, Florida 32805, ; Longwood, Florida 32791 ; Lake Mary, Florida 32795, ; Casselberry, Florida 32707, ; Winter Park, Florida 32792, ; Orlando, Florid a 32812, ; Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714